A Community of Care on Cape Cod
Liberty Commons Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center is the preferred option for patients and families not just from the lower-Cape, but spanning across all of Cape Cod. We are a trusted care partner with some of the most discerning health care professionals in the area and are a renowned leader in our field
Our short-term, inpatient program at Liberty Commons is designed for individuals who have an acute illness, injury or who are recuperating from surgery. Our CARF-accredited, program is specially designed to provide a seamless continuum of care for elective surgeries including total joint replacements and spinal surgeries. We pride ourselves in offering an atypical level of care and accommodations with a focus on commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Our clinical team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, dietician, and social workers. We are widely recognized for our comprehensive approach to recovery in which a customized treatment plan is developed for each individual to ensure the highest level of success for return to independence.
Accommodations & Amenities
Our short term unit is designed with comfort in mind. Room choices include semi-private rooms, private rooms and luxury suites. Amenities include flat screen televisions, telephone service, newspaper delivery, full service beauty salon, Wi-Fi, Starbucks coffee, selective menus, complimentary guest meals, and other recreational activities specific to your needs.
Outpatient Rehab Clinic
Broad Reach’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic was the first in the state to be integrated into a skilled care center thus establishing the vital link between inpatient and outpatient care.
Our clinic provides services ranging from post-operative and post-injury therapies to health and wellness programs along with sports therapy. Patients of all ages are treated by our team of highly trained and deeply committed physical, occupational, and speech therapists. We emphasize one-on-one therapy and match each new patient to therapists who will manage their rehabilitation from start to finish. With skill, kindness and humor, they instill the confidence necessary to achieve success.
The Broad Reach Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic boasts over 5,000 square feet of space and is easily accessed through its own outside entrance and parking area. We offer private treatment rooms, a full array of state-of-the-art equipment and an aquatic therapy pool which is the largest on Cape Cod.
What We Offer
- Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy & Oncological Consultation
- Sports Medicine & Sport Specific Training (pre-teen to adult)
- Myofascial Release
- Back Program & Lumbar/Core Stabilization
- Orthopedics- Pre & Post-Operative
- Gait Training – Amputation/Neurologic/Falls
- Iontophoresis – Transdermal Cortisone
- Hand Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Splint Fitting & Paraffin Treatment
- Home Evaluation/Management
- Durable Medical Equipment Specialists
- Power Mobility Assessments
- Speech & Language Pathology
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Dysphasia Management/Swallowing Disorders
- Cognitive Linguistic Therapy
- Warm-water hydrotherapy
- Water Wellness Offering several different aquatic groups throughout the week. All classes are designed to offer a variety of exercises and intensities. The classes incorporate exercises that will strengthen upper/lower body, increase flexibility and range of motion and provide a light to moderate aerobic workout.